Last Updated: October 12, 2022
Main Contact: David Singer
Contact Phone: 510-499-9789
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Section 8. Accepts Vendor. Does not accept co-signer. Will not work with any previous evictions. Requires a deposit of $1000. Will work with Rental Assistance ProgramsNo Credit Check Required. No specific income requirement. Accepts (RAP). Unit includes: 1 bath, stove and refrigerator. Water and garbage are paid. Coin operated laundry facilities on-site. Off street parking available. Near shops and schools. Near public transportation. Birds are allowed. Owner Speaks Vietnamese.