Last Updated: January 09, 2023
Main Contact: Booker Thomas
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Studios and 1 Bdrms. For Seniors (62 & over) with Section 8 Vouchers Only. Port-in Transfers are not eligible for the Studio Units. Income requirement no more than 50% area median income. Deposit $750. Wheelchair Yes. Quiet senior building, located in Central Alameda. Stove, refrigerator, carpets, patio or balcony, elevator, and coin laundry on premises. On-site resident manager, and community room with a kitchen. 65-Unit complex for very low-income seniors. 4 ADA Units. 59 Project Based Voucher. 53 Studios and 12 1 bedrooms. Contact AHA (510) 747-4302 or 4309 for more info.
- All utilities included.
- No Credit Check fee.
- Welcomes Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf .
- Cosigner on a case by case basis.
- May work with Evictions (case-by-case).
- Works with Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation and Shops.
- No pets.