Last Updated: February 24, 2022
Main Contact: Application Assistance Line
Contact Phone: (833) 239-1243
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 and 2 bdrm. Rent 30% of income. Deposit equal to rent. No Min. Income. One wheelchair accessible unit. Wait list opens on February 22, 2022 at 9:00 AM and applications must be submitted online by 5:00 PM on March 1, 2022. Applications must be submitted online. Please visit www.sahahomes.org/apply for more information. A valid email address is required to apply. The 24-hour support phone line at (833) 239-1243 or email Fairmount@sahahomes.org for assistance. Units include: stove, refrigerator and garbage disposals, computer lab, controlled access, onsite property management and supportive services, coin-operated laundry facility on site.
- Water and Garbage are paid.
- Does not accept Section 8.
- Does not accept Vendor Pay.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Will work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- There is a Waitlist for Parking.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Schools and Shops.
- Pets are allowed but not all pets. One pet per unit and must weigh under 30 lbs. Pet Deposit is $200.