Last Updated: March 04, 2021
Main Contact: Don
Contact Phone: (510) 357-8251
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Rent can be no more than 55% of tenants income. Dep.1X amount of rent. Six Units Wheelchair Accessible, 2 units hearing impaired. Units include: electric range, refrigerator, landscaped courtyard, community social center, onsite laundry facilities on 2nd and 4th floors, covered/uncovered off street parking, elevators, free onsite service programs.
- Garbage, Water and Heat are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $25.
- Accepts Section 8.
- Accepts Vendor Pay.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- May work with previous evictions on a case by case basis.
- Will work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near shops and medical facilities.
- No Pets unless for doctor approved.