Last Updated: July 19, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (844) 530-2916
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Affordable Housing Program: All potential residents must qualify based on annual income (including income from assets) and household size, as well as credit, criminal and rental history. Eligibility for an affordable unit is determined by City of Pleasanton and HUD guidelines on resident selection. Your income and asset information will be verified through third parties to determine the household’s combined annual income in accordance with HUD Public Housing Program requirements.
- Tenant pays all utilities-there's a flat rate paid w/rent for garbage
- Credit Check fee $46
- Background check included in credit check fee
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Accepts co-signers
- May work with previous evictions
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, and Shopping
- Pets accepted (Deposit $500 and Rent $65.00 for Dogs $65 for Cats)