Last Updated: December 14, 2021
Main Contact: Jennifer Marturano
Contact Phone: (925) 465-5985
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Min. Income 2X the rent. Wheelchair OK. Wait list opens on October 14, 2021 at 9:00 AM. Applications must be submitted online by 5:00 PM on October 21, 2021. A lottery will be conducted for all applications received by the deadline. Applications must be submitted online. Please visit www.sahahomes.org/apply for more information. A valid email address is required to apply. The 24-hour support phone line will open on October 14, 2021 at 9:00 AM and close on October 21, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Please call (833) 512-0475 or email Montego-Acalanes@sahahomes.org for assistance. Unit includes: Full kitchens with modern appliances, Laundry facility onsite. Wheelchair accessible
- Water and garbage are paid
- No Fee for Credit Check.
- Section 8 welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- No evictions less than 5 years old.
- Works with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Near public transportation
- Near shops and schools
- Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed w/$200 deposit.
Availability posted 10/13/2021