Last Updated: March 06, 2023
Main Contact: Erika Mendizabal
Contact Phone: (510) 317-9150
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Contact No.: (510) 317-9150. HUD Subsidized housing for seniors 62+. Credit Check Fee is $0. No specific income requirements. Does not accept Section 8. Does not accept Vendor Pay. Does not accept cosigner. No Evictions. Does not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP). All units include: 1 bath, electric range, refrigerator, living and dining area, patio or deck. Heat, Garbage, Water are paid. Staffed by full Resident Services Coordinator. Amenities: Library, TV Lounge, Internet and Laundry Room. Near Public Transportation. No Pets allowed, except Service Animals with a Pet Deposit. Some units are wheelchair accessible.
(1) 1 Bedroom unit for Age 55 or Over accepts Section 8 for that unit only.
|WAIT LIST OPEN ONLY |
1 Bedroom Apartment - Rent is 30% of Income. Deposit is 1X the amount of rent. No specific income requirements. HUD Subsidized housing for seniors 62+. Some units are wheelchair accessible. All units include: 1 bath, electric range, refrigerator, living and dining area, patio or deck. . Staffed by full Resident Services Coordinator. Amenities: Library, TV Lounge, Internet and Laundry Room.
Maximum Income Level AMI: 60%
Unit Restricted For: Seniors 62+
Family Status Restrictions: Not Restricted
Age Restrictions: Age 62 or Over
Pets Accepted: None
Rent and Fees
Monthly Rent or Percent of Income: 30% of Income
Security Deposit: 1X Amount of Rent
Unit Type: Apartment
Number of Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Appliances Included: Coin Operated W/D, Refridgerator, Stove
Paid Utilities: None