Last Updated: January 08, 2022
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 530-1005
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inquire regarding Paid Utilities.
- Credit Check Fee is $35 per adult.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not work with Cosigners.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Rental Assistance Programs (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation, 580 Freeway, Schools and Shops.
- Inquire regarding Pets.