Last Updated: August 21, 2023
Main Contact: Allen Temple III Leasing Office
Contact Phone: (510) 383-9190
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- $33 allowance for utilities. Water and Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check is Required,
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- Works with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program
- Near public transportation. Bird, Cat, Dog are allowed with $300 SD..
Maximum Income Level AMI: 60%
Unit Restricted For: Seniors 62+
Family Status Restrictions: Not Restricted
Age Restrictions: Age 62 or Over
Pets Accepted: Bird, Cat, Dog
Rent and Fees
Monthly Rent or Percent of Income: 30% of Income
Security Deposit: 1X the amount of rent
Pets Deposit: $300
Unit Type: Apartment
Number of Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Appliances Included: Refridgerator, Stove, Coin Operated W/D
Paid Utilities: None