Last Updated: January 26, 2023
Main Contact: Ianya Young
Contact Phone: (510) 755-7398
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All Utilities Paid
- Credit Check Fee $35 (to be submitted with application)
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Accepts Cosigner.
- Will work with previous evictions.
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation, Shopping and fine dining. Three minutes walking to Bart and mins driving to Bay Bridge. Close to four major hospitals (Alta Bates, Kaiser, Summit, Highland).
- No Pets