Last Updated: September 07, 2023
Main Contact: Genesis Clark
Contact Phone: (510) 929-9193
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
|1, 2, and 3 bdrm Apt. No Min. Income requirements. Some units are wheelchair accessible. Units include 1 or 1.5 bath, stove, refrigerator, microwave. W/D hook-ups. Laundry facility onsite. Off street parking, playground areas, backyards, storage areas. . and handicap accessible. Family Unification Program and Port-in transfers not eligible.
Applicant must meet AHA occupancy level for a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom unit. Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Preference. Income restrictions apply. 120 UNITS
- Water and Garbage are paid
- Credit Check Fee is $0
- Accepts Section 8 Must be a Voucher Holder for City of Alameda only
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner
- May work with previous evictions on a case by case basis
- Accept Rental/Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation and Shops
- No Pets