Last Updated: February 23, 2023
Main Contact: Denise Paul
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
3 Bedroom House - Rent is $3000/Dep. $2000. If not single family dwelling, willing to rent to traveling nurses. Income Requirement is 2Xs the amount of rent. Not Wheelchair Accessible. Please Do Not Disturb Tenant - Call Owner at (510) 703-4518 to Make an Appointment. Veterans & College Students strongly encouraged to apply. This level house includes: 1 bath, stove, W/D hookups, enclosed backyard, new hardwood flooring throughout; doubled pane windows; off street parking for 3 cars in driveway. Owner speaks some Spanish.
- Garbage is Paid
- Credit Check Fee is $45 per person. Background Check included.
- Accepts Section 8
- Will Accept Vendor Pay
- Will Not Work with Previous Evictions
- Will Work with Rental Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- No Pets
- No Smoking