Last Updated: May 04, 2022
Main Contact: Occupancy & Compliance Team
Contact Phone: (510) 638-9230
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Studios. Rent $1100/Dep. $1100. Min. Income Requirement: $2,200/mo for non-fixed income and $1,760 for fixed income. Wheelchair-No. Background Checks will follow Oakland Fair Chance Ordinance. Applications will be accepted through 3/25/22. Lottery results will be posted by 4/1/22. Applicants will be contacted by the Property Agent in lottery rank order until vacancies are filled. Units include: Bathroom, Stove/Oven and Refrigerator. Off street parking in a parking lot but spaces are first come, first served and not assigned. To Apply go to: https://housing.acgov.org
- Water and Garbage are paid
- Credit Check – No Fee
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does Not Accept Cosigners
- Will Work With Previous Evictions
- Will Work With Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shop
- Pets: No, but process reasonable accommodation animal requests.