Last Updated: August 31, 2021
Main Contact: Community Realty
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Income required is 3Xs the amount of rent. Not Wheelchair Accessible. For Studio, a $1000 Move-In Bonus to be applied to account once all move-in funds are collected. Remodeled Unit includes: 1 bath with vanity, medicine cabinet, shower doors, Kitchen with Granite Counters, Cabinets, Tile Flooring throughout Unit. Inquire regarding Appliances. Studio Unit is AVILABLE NOW.
- Owner pays Water. Tenant pays PG&E & Garbage.
- Credit Check Fee is a nonrefundable $35 per adult.
- Accepts Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Near Public Transportation and Schools. Fairfax Neighborhood in Oakland. Nearby parks include Rainbow Recreation Center, Maxwell Park and Fremont Municipal Pool.
- No Pets.
- One Year Lease.
Call (510) 530-1005 for application information.