Last Updated: June 22, 2023
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 418-2393
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
2 Bdrm Apt. Rent $2,300. Dep. $2,300. Min. Income 3X the rent. Wheelchair No. Units include: 2 bedrooms and full bath upstairs, 1/2 bath downstairs, Kitchen is bright and functional, includes dishwasher, Detached 1-car garage, On site laundry, Community swimming pool.
- Resident pays all utilities, except water and garbage.
- Credit / Background Check is a nonrefundable $35 fee per adult.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Cosigners.
- No Evictions.
- Works with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program on a case by case basis.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Easy Freeway Access. Just 2 miles to downtown Concord / Todos Santos Plaza / BART / etc!
- No Pets.
Please Contact Jason at Office (510) 530-1005 or Cell (510) 418-2393 or Rex at (510) 418-0826 to schedule viewing or for more information.