Last Updated: December 05, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (855) 707-1684
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Studio, 1, 2, and 3bdrm. Apt. Dep. $500. Min. Income 2.5Xs the rent. Will work with handicap accessibility. Units include: 1 or 2 full baths, stove, refrigerator, garbage disposal, microwave, kitchen pantry, built-in television in kitchen, fireplace (select units), air conditioning and heating, linen closet (select units), walk-in closet, built-in computer desk (select units), full size washer and dryer in unit, private balcony or patio, exterior storage. Community Amenities: Controlled/Gated access, detached garages and reserved covered parking for off street parking, fitness center, playground, pool and spa.
- Tenant pays all utilities
- Credit Check Fee is $48 per adult subject to change
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner
- Will work with Guarantors
- Will work with previous evictions under certain circumstances
- Does not work with Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation
- Near school and shops
- Dogs and indoor cats are welcome. Deposit: $500 (for up to 2 pets). Breed restrictions! Monthly Pet Rent: Dogs $75/Cats $50