Last Updated: January 24, 2022
Main Contact: Bonnie Yeung
Contact Phone: (415) 517-8877
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage is paid.
- Credit Check is $35 per age 18 up.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- No Collections such as PG&E.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Close to 880 & 580 Freeway.
- No Pets.
- No Smoking.