Last Updated: September 15, 2023
Main Contact: Traver Hill
Contact Phone: (510) 849-7009
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Room and Board – Regional Placements (Stride, Steps, County Program) do not require a deposit. No specific income requirements. No wheelchair, Evictions OK, Will accept Mental, Drug/Alcohol, Dual Diagnosis, Single Male who can live independently. Furnished shared housing in a very clean and safe environment. 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath Single Story House. Brill offers a full daily meal plan, on site washer/dryer, cable TV and free internet.
- All utilities and meals included in the monthly rent
- No Credit Check Required.
- Accepts Vendor Pay.
- Accepts cosigner.
- May work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- AC Transit bus line 50 feet from the front door.
- Within walking distance to Foothill Square and Durant Square.
- No pets.