Last Updated: August 08, 2022
Main Contact: Ena Murphy
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water and Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $30.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pets are allowed under 30lbs. Pet Deposit is $250.