Last Updated: September 29, 2023
Main Contact: Community Realty Leasing Office
Contact Phone: (510) 418-2393 for Jason
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Min. Income 3X the rent. No Wheelchair Access. Top floor unit, no elevator. Unit includes: 1 Updated Bathroom with glass shower doors, Updated Kitchen w/ Granite Counters and Tile Floors, Carpet in Living Room & Bedrooms, Balcony with view of the hills, Gated Parking Area on Ground Level, Gated Pedestrian Entrance to the building, Onsite Laundry. Inquire regarding Appliances.
- Tenant pays all utilities, except water & garbage.
- Credit Check Fee is $35 per adult.
- Background check included in Credit Check
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept co-signer.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, 2 blocks from Richmond BART and Amtrak.
- Near Schools and Shops.
- No pets.
Contact Jason at (510) 418-2393, Ivan at (510) 418-0826 or Oakland Office at (510) 530-1005 to schedule a showing.