Last Updated: December 07, 2021
Contact Phone: (510) 925-0204
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
RESTRICTED PROJECT BASED VOUCHER WAIT LIST OPENING FOR SENIORS 62 OR OVER ONLY.
Inquire regarding Income Requirement. 79 Units of the senior apartment units will include 1 Full Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Area. Amenities: Community Rooms, Outdoor Courtyard Garden, Computer Lab, Fitness Room and Laundry Room. 50% of Units will have ADA Accessibility. All apartments are wheelchair accessible. Total of 80 Units.
- Credit Check is $35 per Individual.
- Does not Accept Section 8. Building is 100% Project Based Section 8.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pets Inquire.