Last Updated: September 11, 2023
Main Contact: Representative
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
35 Affordable Units (1, 2, 3 BR). Affordable to households earning 40 - 50% of area median income (AMI). Dep. $500. Min Income 2.5x Rent. Wheelchair Yes. Units includes: 1-2 baths, stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, disposal, and Granite Countertops. Hardwood, carpet, vinyl, and tile floors. Double pane windows. Washer/Dryer in unit. Ceiling fans. Holding Deposit is $100 and is paid at the time apartment reservation is made. Community Features: True Transit-Oriented Community, Steps away from ACE Train (Vasco Road Station), Resort Style Pool with Cabanas, Covered Outdoor BBQ Area with Seating, Whirlpool Spa, Grand Clubroom, Exercise Studio, Garage Parking, Access to Dog Park, Access to Playground.
- Water & Garbage are Paid. Tenant pays Gas & Electric
- Credit Check Fee is $53 non-refundable
- Background Check included
- No Evictions.
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- May accept Cosigners.
- Inquire regarding the acceptance of Rental/Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Schools and Shops.
- Pets Acceptance. Inquire regarding Pet Acceptance Criteria. Pet Rent $50 for small pets, $75 for dogs over 50 pounds. Deposit Fee is $500 for all pets.
- Smoke Free Community.