Last Updated: August 18, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water & Garbage are Paid. Tenant pays Gas & Electric
- Credit Check Fee is $53 non-refundable
- Background Check included
- No Evictions.
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- May accept Cosigners.
- Inquire regarding the acceptance of Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Schools and Shops.
- Pets Acceptance. Inquire regarding Pet Acceptance Criteria. Pet Rent $50 for small pets, $75 for dogs over 50 pounds. Deposit Fee is $500 for all pets.
- Smoke Free Community.