Last Updated: November 10, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
2 bdrm House. Rent $2,300. Dep. $2,300. Min. Income 3x the rent. Wheelchair No. Unit Includes: 1 bath, stove, and refrigerator, washer/dryer hookup, fenced front yard. Off street parking.
- Tenant Pays All Utilities.
- Credit Check Fee $25 for 1 person $35 for 2
- Accepts Section 8
- Accepts Vendor Pay
- May work with Cosigners
- Does not work with Previous Evictions
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops
- No Pets
Contact (510) 481-9901