Last Updated: April 14, 2023
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (510) 530-2050
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
Victorian Duplex. Min. Income Inquire. Wheelchair No. Unit includes: Bathroom with shower/tub combination. Separate room with toilet true to Victorian homes. Large eat-in kitchen With stove and refrigerator. Hardwood floors in bedrooms and living rooms, and laminate in hallway and kitchen. Upper unit with lots of light, high ceilings. Separate laundry room with hookups. Bonus room can be guest room, office or art space. Shared front yard. Street parking. 1200 sq. ft.
- Garbage Paid
- Credit Check Fee $20; and $15 for all other household members over age 18
- Renters insurance required
- May Accept Vendors Pay
- May Accept Cosigners
- May Accept Rental/Deposite Assistances Programs
- Will Not Accept Previous Evictions
- Near Public Transit, Shops, and School
- Cat considered with deposit