Last Updated: March 09, 2023
Main Contact: Max Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 505-9953
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Affordable Housing?
- The listing I am interested in has a waitlist. How long are these waitlists, usually?
- What are immediate affordable housing opportunities in Alameda County (without waiting lists)?
- What is an SRO?
- How do I find a roommate situation?
- What is a sober living home?
- What is Transitional housing?
- What if I find an apartment that’s available next month, but I don’t have a place to stay until then?
- What if I can afford the rent, but I can’t afford the security deposit?
- I have an eviction or bad credit on my record. Are there still housing options for me?
- What if I don’t meet income qualifications?
- I have a disability. Do I have a right to a Reasonable Accommodation?
- What is Section 8? How do I get it?
- What is Public Housing?
- I have fallen behind on my rent. How can I get help?
- What is rent control? Do all cities in Alameda County have it?
- How does the developer decide if I am eligible for affordable housing and what is AMI?
2bdrm Townhouse. Min. Income 3x the rent. Wheelchair No. Unit includes: 2 baths, stove, and refrigerator. hardwood flooring in the living room and hallway with carpeted bedrooms. Dining area. Washer and dryer hookups and fireplace. Street Parking. Excellent Landlord history. Good credit (minimum 640 Fico score or above). No Bankruptcy or Foreclosure in the last FOUR years Minimum 1-Year Lease Smoke-Free Home Tenant required to provide renters insurance.
- Tenant Pays all Utilities
- Credit and Backgroud Check $50
- Welcomes Section 8
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Inquire about Cosingers
- Does Not Accept Previous Evictions
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, and Shops
- No Pets
- Smoke-Free Home
- Tenant required to provide Renter's Insurance