Last Updated: September 16, 2021
Main Contact: Julia Ellerson
Contact Phone: (510) 776-3083
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All utilities are paid.
- No Credit Check, but there is a Screening, Phone Interview and In-Person Interview.
- Accepts Cosigner.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Will work with previous Evictions.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Programs (RAP).
- Near Public Transportation, schools and shops.
- No Pets.