Last Updated: March 01, 2022
Main Contact: Aapex Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 735-8445
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
3 Bdrm-House-Income Requirement is 3Xs the amount of rent in gross income or more. 1 bath, gas stove, granite counters, cabinets, sink with garbage disposal, carpet in all the bedrooms, living and dining area has a fireplace between them. Laminate flooring in kitchen and bathroom. Washer hook up. A dryer that was left at the property, no warranty. Two-car garage and a front and backyard with areas for vegetable garden.
- Inquire regardin utilities paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $45. Each person who is 18 or older that will be living in the unit must submit an application, even if they are not employed or have no credit
- Inquire regarding Previous Evictions
- Inquire regarding Cosigners
- Inquire regarding Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- Adding an approved pet to the lease will require an additional deposit of $500.00
- No Smoking including e-cigarette