Last Updated: August 12, 2021
Main Contact: Rosa Day
Contact Phone: (510) 659-9233
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant pays all utilities and responsible for yard maintenance.
- Credit Check is $30.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- No Pets.
- No Drugs or Smoking in the house.