Last Updated: September 19, 2022
Main Contact: Shaw Properties
Contact Phone: (510) 665-4350
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Owner pays Yard Maintenance and Garbage. Tenant pays Water, Sewer and PG&E.
- Credit Check Fee is $40 per application for age 18 & over.
- Does not accept Cosigners.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, BART, Freeway, Schools, Restaurants,Parks and Shops.
- Pets ok with Pet Rent $25 per pet. Pet Deposit $250.
- Non Smoking.
- Renter's Insurance Required.
- Inquire regarding length of Lease.