Last Updated: August 04, 2023
Main Contact: Angelique Austin
Contact Phone: (510) 395-0428
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Room Share – 2 Person Room or Single Room available – Rent $900 per person. Deposit $500. (rent and deposit are negotiable) SIngle Room $1900. All first floor. No Min. Income Requirement, just to cover rent and there is a 30-Day Trial Period. AVAILABLE NOW. MUST SIGN RENTAL AGREEMENT. No Evictions. Prefer Single Men and Women. Will accept women and children. Veterans, college students or anybody that is in need in the community are encouraged to apply. This is a Shared Housing, Sober Living Environment – NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL. 3 meals a day and provides special holiday dinners for their tenants. Unit includes 2 Baths, Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Street Parking. Laundry onsite. 11 bedroom/3 bath 4Plex.
- All utilities & basic cable included.
- No Credit Check.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Vendor Pay Welcome
- Does not accept Cosigner
- No Evictions
- May work with Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation, School and Shops.
- No Pets. Service Animal Allowed Only.
Contact Angelique at (510) 395-0428 or firstname.lastname@example.org