Last Updated: March 28, 2022
Main Contact: Access Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 232-5001
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
1 Bdrm – Rent $1,595. Dep. $2,100. Income requirements 3X the rent-combinedhousehold income. Wheelchair – No. Historical East Bay water tower converted into one bedroom home with a sizable loft. Unit includes: 1 bath, yellow-tiled kitchen with gas stove, refridgerator. Tiled Living Room has sliding door access to private backyard, Connected to the house and backyard is toolroom that can be used as a hangout area. Garage Fee negotiable.
- Tenant pays for PG&E & a percentage of the Water. Owner pays Garbage and the remaining percentage.
- Credit Check Fee is a nonrefundable $30 for each application
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Cosigner – Inquire
- Previous Evictions – Inquire
- Deposit Assistance Program – Inquire
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops
- No Smoking.
- Cat and Small Dog Ok. Inquire regarding Deposit.
- 1 Year Lease.
- Renter’s Insurance $300,000 covering liability and owner as additionally insured.
For more information and viewing, please contact Jan Feagley at (510) 232-5001 or Jan@Feagleyrealtors.com