Last Updated: February 28, 2022
Main Contact: Aapex Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 735-8445
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inquire regarding Paid Utilities.
- Credit Check Fee is $45. Each person who is 18 or older that will be living in the unit must submit an application, even if they are not employed or have no credit.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding Previous Evictions.
- Inquire regarding Cosigners.
- Inquire regarding Deposit Assistance Programs.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Near Washington Manor area of San Leandro.
- No Pets. ESA and Service animals are okay with validation.
- No Smoking including e-cigarettes.
- Requires 1 Year Lease.
Please call (510) 735-8445 to schedule a time to view this property. For an application, visit our website: www.AapexPM.com.