Last Updated: September 25, 2023
Main Contact: Marquardt Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 530-2050
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Triplex Bldg. Deposits – Inquire. Minimum requirement of 650 credit score and gross income 3 times the rent.. Wheelchair-No. Units include: Bath, Eat in Kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, granite counter tops and dishwasher. Laminate flooring and Shared rear patio area, Coin operated laundry facility onsite. At this time street parking only. Renters Insurance Required. One Year Lease.
- Garbage is paid. Utilities sub-metered through Livable with $5 monthly fee
- $20 NON-refundable application and credit check for each person over 18 years old who will be living in the unit
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Cosigner – Inquire
- Previous Evictions – Inquire
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops
- No Pets