Last Updated: January 27, 2022
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 530-1005
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant pays all utilities except water.
- Credit / Background Check Fee is $35
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Cosigners.
- No Evictions.
- Works with Deposit Assistance Program on a case by case basis.
- Near public transportation, Schools and Shops. Conveniently located near Eastmont Mall Center, Coliseum BART Station, Bus Routes, Stores & Much More. Easy access to Freeway I-580 and I-880.
- No Pets.