Last Updated: September 29, 2023
Main Contact: Carmen Hernandez
Contact Phone: (510) 547-8916
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage, Water are paid.
- $25 Application fee for adults 18 years of age and older, $10.00 for each additional applicant..
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- May accept Cosigner.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs-Inquire
- Near Public Transportation
- Near Schools and Shops.
- Dog and Cat Allowed - may have restrictions. Deposits: Dogs under 25lbs $500.