Last Updated: December 21, 2022
Main Contact: Representative
Contact Phone: (510) 530-2050
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water and garbage included
- $20 NON-refundable application and credit check for EACH & EVERY person over 18 years old who will be living in the unit
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Cosigner - Inquire
- Previous Evictions - Inquire
- Rental Deposit Assistance - Inquire
- Close to bus stops, BART, and Freeway access.
- Pets: Small dog under 40lbs or 1 cat considered with deposit