Last Updated: May 22, 2023
Main Contact: Advantage Property Management Services
Contact Phone: (925) 273-9865
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utilities: All utilities are the Tenant responsibility. Landlord will provide Gardener for routine maintenance.
- Credit Check fee is $45. Credit Score 630 or above.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- Accepts co-signers.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions, Negative Rental History, Recent Drug/Violence Related Felonies, or if your pets do not comply with this property's pet policy.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. Near movie theater, restaurants, a library, parks and several schools within walking distance.
- Dog Ok. Pet Deposit $500. Pet Rent $30.
- Minimum Lease Term: 12 Months.