Last Updated: April 22, 2023
Main Contact: Bay Property Group
Contact Phone: (510) 836-0110
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water and Garbage paid by owner. Tenant responsible for Electricity.
- Credit Check Fee is $35 per Adult.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept cosigner.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Dogs Allowed.
- 1 Year Lease.
TO APPLY: http://www.baypropertygroup.com/vacancies/