Last Updated: August 14, 2023
Main Contact: Betty Moore
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tenant Pays PG&E
- Credit Check Fee $30 If not Section.
- Section 8 Welcome
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does Not Work with Co-signers
- May Accept Eviction if After 5 Years
- Does Work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Programs
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, and Shops
- No Pets