Last Updated: July 31, 2023
Main Contact: Access Property Management
Contact Phone: (510) 680-3050
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Garbage & Landscaping is paid by Owner. All other utilities are to be paid by the tenant(s).
- Credit Check Fee is $30.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept co-signer.
- No Evictions.
- Near public transportation, schools and shops.
- No Pets.
- No Smoking.
- 1 Year Lease.
- Renter's Insurance with $300K liability coverage required.