Last Updated: November 16, 2023
Main Contact: Advantage Property Management Services
Contact Phone: (925) 273-9865
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utilities: Water and Garbage are included in the rent. Tenant is responsible for PG&E.
- Credit Check fee is $45. Credit Score 630 or above.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- Accepts co-signers.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions, Negative Rental History, Recent Drug/Violence Related Felonies, or if your pets do not comply with this property's pet policy.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- 1 Cat or Dog under 20 lbs allowed. Pets are negotiable with a $500 Pet Security Deposit and a 30%/month Pet Admin Fee.
- Minimum Lease Term: 12 Months.
- Non Smoking Building.