Last Updated: August 17, 2023
Main Contact: Advantage Property Management Services
Contact Phone: (925) 273-9865 x2
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Utilities: Water & Garbage are paid by Owner.
- Credit Check fee is $45. Credit Score 630 or above.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- Accepts co-signers.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Evictions, Negative Rental History, Recent Drug/Violence Related Felonies, or if your pets do not comply with this property's pet policy.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pet Policy: 1 Dog or Cat less than 25lbs is negotiable with a $500/pet security deposit increase and $30/month pet admin fee. Applicants with pets are required to submit a pet application through a third party pet screening service at http://apms.petscreening.com
- Minimum Lease Term: 12 Months.