Last Updated: October 26, 2023
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 418-2393 for Jason
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Min. Income 3X the rent. Wheelchair No. House includes 2 Baths, Kitchen with Granite Counters, Tile Flooring in Kitchen and Dining Area, Dual Pane Windows throughout, Hardwood Flooring in Living Room and Front Bedrooms, Attached 1-Car Garage, Bathrooms have Tiled Showers with Glass Shower Doors, Laundry Hook-Ups inside Garage.
- Resident pays all utilities.
- Credit / Background Check Fee is $35
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Cosigners.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program on a case by case basis.
- Half mile to the San Pablo Lytton Casino, under 2 miles to Contra Costa College. Close to restaurants, shopping and public transportation. Easy freeway access.
Contact Jason at (510) 418-2393, Ivan at (510) 418-0826, Oakland Office at (510) 530-1005 to schedule showing or for more information.