Last Updated: October 27, 2023
Main Contact: Community Realty
Contact Phone: (510) 418-2463
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Resident pays all utilities.
- Credit / Background Check Fee is $35
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- No Cosigners.
- No Evictions.
- May work with Rental/Deposit Assistance Program on a case by case basis.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops. 0.7 miles from MacArthur BART. Easy access to 24, 80, 580, 880, 980 Freeways. Complimentary City-Wide Shuttle - Emery Go-Round. Multiple grocery stores, Sprouts, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Pizza Amigos Restaurant, Cassave and Touch of Soul. Close to UC Berkeley.
- Inquire regarding pets.
- One Year Lease.