|Type Of Unit||Monthly Rent|
|1 bedroom||$1,071 to $1,607|
|2 bedroom||$1,286 to $1,929|
|3 bedroom||$1,485 to $2,228|
RENT AMOUNTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
The 57 units currently available at Granite Ridge Apartments are to be leased to low-income households. Please see the income limits and rent ranges below. To be eligible, households must earn a gross monthly income to support two times the monthly rent. Preference will be given to those currently residing or working in Fremont, Newark, or Union City and then those residing or working in Alameda County. All eligible households are encouraged to apply.
To qualify, applicants cannot exceed the annual gross income listed below based on their household size. For example, a 2 person household cannot earn more than $68,580 a year to qualify. Please note that these figures are subject to change.
|Household Size||Annual Gross Income|
Granite Ridge Apartments includes a total of 72 brand new affordable rental units to be leased to low-income individuals and families. Features include 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom floor plans. Several of the units are designated for those who are experiencing homelessness. The units are anticipated to be move-in ready by this fall.
Unit Features: ADA Accessibility, Fully adaptable for people with disabilities – All common areas are fully accessible, and the building has elevator service to all floors. Balconies/Patios, Blinds, Central Heat, Dishwasher, Electric cooktop stove and range, Energy Star rated appliances, Garbage disposal, Refrigerator and Electric Cooktop & Range, Trash & Reycle Chutes, Air Conditioning, Security system, Townhouse-style with upstairs & downstairs. Amenities: Bicycle Storage, Community Center, Outside Courtyard with Garden, Computer Lab, Covered Parking, Laundry Room, Playground, Wi-Fi in Community Spaces, Onsite Manager, Resident Services.
- Inquire regarding Utilities Paid. Electricity, cable & internet service are available, but prewired.
- Credit Check & Background Check Required. No application fee to apply to the waitlist. A $35 fee per adult for background screening is only required if selected to be interviewed.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Inquire regarding Cosigner.
- Inquire regarding previous evictions.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and Shops.
- Pets allowed in accordance with Eden Housing management In pet policy. Prior permission, a pet deposit of $150, pet records, immunization & registration. Other limitations include a 25lbs max size & limit of 1 pet.
- Non-Smoking Propety.
For more information, please view the resources below or contact the Leasing Agent by email or by calling 510-697-6310.
Persons with disabilities have the right to request reasonable accommodations. Reasonable Accommodations will be submitted to the 504 Coordinator for Eden Housing by phone; TTY: 1(800) 735-2922, by fax at (510) 372-0617 or email at email@example.com
OFFICE HOURS: Monday – Friday 10 am to 4 pm.