Solano Avenue Co-Op Apartments
1685 Solano Avenue
The Bay Area Community Land Trust (BACLT) is delighted to announce the availability of five
2-bedroom apartments ($2,450/month) and one 1-bedroom apartment ($2,050/month) that are
affordable for households earning less than 80% of Area Median Income.
Minimum Income Requirement 2X the rent. Maximum Income Limit: 1 Person: $80,000. 2 People: $91,440 3 People: $102,880 4 People: $114,240. Not Wheelchair Accessible. Unit includes: Laundry Room On-site, One Garage Parking Space per Unit.
The Bay Area Community Land Trust (BACLT) is delighted to announce the availability of one 2-Bedroom Apartment and one 1-Bedroom apartment that are affordable for households earning less earning less than 80% of Area Median Income (AMI).
Be part of the first group of residents to form a new Affordable Housing Co-op in Berkeley! BACLT will provide educational sessions throughout the two-year Co-op formation process as the 13 resident households learn how to become Co-op owners and managers.
1. Attend an Open House (Optional): 1685 Solano Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94703
Saturday, 1/7/2023, at 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
2. Attend an Orientation Session (Required): All interested applicants must attend a 1-hour Orientation Session before they can receive an application. People needing a special accommodation for translation, visual or hearing assistance can send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Orientation schedule will be posted on http://www.bayareaclt.org
3. Applications must be submitted by 5pm on Tuesday, 1/17/2023.
4. If there are more applications received than apartments available, then applications will be drawn and ranked by lottery.
- Rent includes Water/Sewer and Garbage/Recycling; Electric is not included.
- Credit Check Required. No Fee for Credit Check.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 Project-Based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- Does not accept Cosigners.
- May work with previous evictions on a case-by-case basis.
- Near Public Transportation, Schools, Shops and Parks.
- Service Animal accepted.
- Smoke-Free Building.
Any questions? Contact email@example.com