Last Updated: September 03, 2021
Main Contact: Lacricia Grate
Contact Phone: (510) 247-3199
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
NO VACANCY. WAIT LIST OPEN. Wheelchair accessible/ adaptable units for the disabled. Requires a Deposit of 1X the amount of rent. Units include: Bath, Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Washer/Dryer. There is a community room and security cameras, Two tot lots and Onsite Childcare Center – Inquire regarding Kidango. Total 50 family units.
- Water and Garbage are paid.
- Credit Check Fee is $35.
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept Cosigner.
- Will not work with previous eviction.
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Close to downtown Hayward, and is conveniently located near schools, shopping, and public transportation.
- Bird, Cat, or Dog allowed. Pet Deposit is $150.
Contact (510) 247-3199 for more information. For Online Application Form, please visit https://edenhousing.org/properties/glen-berry/