Last Updated: November 16, 2021
Main Contact: Junell Ancheta
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Water and Garbage are paid.
- Credit check fee $30 per adult.
- No Background check
- Section 8 Welcome.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf.
- Does not accept co-signers
- Will not work with previous evictions
- Will work with Deposit Assistance Program
- Near Public Transportation, Schools and shopping. Two blocks to bus stop.
- No pets
- No smoking