Last Updated: November 22, 2021
Main Contact: Rep
Contact Phone: (510) 352-6310
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Upper Unit #6
- Garbage is Paid.
- Application Processing fee is a nonrefundable $35 fee per adult.
- Cosigner used only if there is a lack of rental history or credit history.
- No Section 8.
- No Vendor Pay.
- Will not work with previous evictions.
- Will not work with Rental Assistance Program (RAP).
- Requires established positive credit and rental history. Bankruptcy OVER 4 yrs old require double deposit.
- Residents must be able to pay rent no later than the 3rd of each month.
- Near Public Transportation and freeway access.
- Near schools, shops and restaurants.
- No pets.
- No Smoking.
- One Year Lease.