Last Updated: August 17, 2022
Main Contact: Monica Winn
Contact Phone: (510) 465-9646
Be aware that most listings for affordable housing have waiting lists. We encourage you to apply to as many as possible so we hope you will check the website once a month for new listings. To obtain an application contact the property manager or go to the property management office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- There is an utility allowance of $29 for studios and $35 for 1 Bdrms.
- Credit Check Fee Inquire.
- All subsidies must be considered by all types of housing except for Section 8 project-based properties. https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2020/02/SourceofIncomeFAQ_ENG.pdf
- May work with Previous Eviction on a case-by-case basis.
- May work with Deposit Assistance Program.
- Near Public Transportation.
- Near Schools and Shops.
- Pet agreement available.